петак, 20. април 2012.

That Awesome Guy

That awesome guy is indeed Serj Tankian of System of a Down, my favorite singer and favorite band. Love the band because of lyrics, music, style... their uniqueness in music style... Making tracks with some great bands and musicians. Serj Tankian...singer–songwriter, composer, multi-instrumentalist, playwright, record producer, poet, and political activist.

Over thousand unpublished tracks from classical music, to punk and metal. I felt bad when I found out they are on haitus and that was the time I found about them, but their solo careers were pretty well Scars on Broadway, AcHoZeN and Serj Tankian.

He released an album with orchestra called Imperfect Harmonies. He has an AMAZING voice, very variable one...  from deep tones to high ones, from funny and creepy ones to beautiful ones. Below you can see some of his moments.


They reunited and went on a European tour, of course not coming to Serbia, I hope they visit Serbia some day, or some country near....  I need to see them live so I can die peacefully...  Here are some pictures of Serj and SOAD. Enjoy.


                                                                                
 

1 коментар: