четвртак, 19. април 2012.

Metallica in Belgrade

So it's just 19 days till  Metallica concert in Belgrade. I'm really looking forward to it. They said they are going to play mostly tracks from The Black Album, and there are some great songs like Enter Sandman, The Unforgiven, Holier Than Thou, Wherever I May Roam, Sad But True and Nothing Else Matters, but I hope they also play some songs from their first three albums like Ride The Lightning, Metal Militia, Creeping Death, Jump In The Fire, Seek And Destroy, Fade To Black,Battery, Whiplash...  because I think that the best songs are mostly from first three album.















 





                                                    


I really liked their concert in Nimes, France ( you can see full  concert here ), just awesome show. But before Metallica, on stage are Gojira and Machine Head, that's guaranty that it is going to be a performance for remembering.
 Of course, I will write a blog before and after the concert, I just love the preparation and the day of the concert. Cant wait...



1 коментар: