среда, 18. април 2012.

"Screw Axl Rose!"

For this Monday, I wanna talk to you about Axl Rose getting booed off the stage.
Axl Rose was booed off the stage while the crowd was yelling "Screw Axl Rose!"
This is a part of his response on his Twitter page:

"To: Cleveland, Ohio, Guns N' Roses Fans and everyone who's shown support for my decision regarding the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame.

"I seriously didn't plan on or expect the overwhelmingly positive response and public support for my decision regarding the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame. With such a generous outpouring of solidarity from fans, media outlets, writers and other artists, I'm truly humbled, blown away and unbelievably relieved! To be honest, I thought it would go the other way and was just hoping to weather the storm. As I said, I sincerely didn't want to disappoint anyone. It gets old being the outlaw even if "it's only rock and roll"."





Despite the fact that Guns 'n' Roses didn't make it into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it didn't stop the original band members to perform, but without Axl Rose. The man who replaced Axl is Myles Kennedy who tours with Slash on his solo career.
I've been to one of Slash's concerts and I can say that Myles is a great singer and from my point he is a far more better person than Axl Rose.
My brother has been to a Guns 'n' Roses concert and he was fine with it, though the only problem was that they didn't play some of their greatest hits. He was really lucky to not have to wait for Axl, since he is know to be late to concerts and have a terrible connection with the crowd.


Нема коментара:

Постави коментар